TurboCAD is a standalone CAD application with hundreds drafting and design tools. Learn CAD today – TurboCAD includes 200+ easy to follow – interactive video tutorials. TurboACD allows you to get started for less than $100.
TurboCAD Deluxe Features
- TurboCAD Deluxe is affordable – an exceptional value in 2D/3D CAD, hard to believe pricing!
- Easy To Learn and Use – built for all levels from beginner to advance CAD drafting.
- 2D Drafting & 3D Modeling – photorealistic rendering, advanced lighting effects and more.
- CAD Compatibility – Easily import AutoCAD and Google™ SketchUp and many more file types.
- Proven Solution for Over Two Decades – consumer voted most friendly CAD application.
With TurboCAD you’ll receive hundreds of professional drafting and design tools, multiple file support, video and interactive tutorials, photorealistic rendering and drag-and-drop symbols in order to create presentation-ready home plans, technical drawings, mechanical designs, artistic illustrations, crafts, school projects and more.
TurboCAD now includes CAD Fundamentals Training FREE – A $50 Value! Learn TurboCAD with over 200 interactive video tutorials.
TurboCAD supports both 2D/3D CAD
TurboCAD Deluxe is also packed with hundreds of advanced design tools typically found in programs costing hundreds or even thousands of dollars!
About TurboCAD Architectural Tools
TurboCAD’s 2D/3D architectural tools let you design floorplans, decks, kitchens, bathrooms, room additions and more. Easily create top view two-dimensional floorplans, and then use the walk-thru tools to tour your design in 3D. Add materials, lighting and shadowing effects, and then produce stunning photorealistic renderings.
About TurboCAD Mechanical Tools
TurboCAD’s mechanical drafting tools let you design everything from engines and mechanical parts, to circuit boards, patent drawings and more. Create complex 3D shapes simply by extruding (pulling) them from your 2D shapes. Edit directly in 3D mode and apply colors, brush styles and lighting effects to create stunning visual presentations.
Ask us how to get started today!