Create site surveys and stunning 3D terrain models inside AutoCAD or Bricscad with a single mouse click! This Terrain Modeling is developed by connecting the given survey points and forming triangles to create a surface model.
It’s a powerful Terrain Modelling Application to produce 3D site models from 2D site survey data.
Terrain can produce these models as polyface meshes or solids (including volumetric data).
[foldergallery folder=”wp-content/uploads/products/gcad-terrain” title=”Click To View Terrain Modeling”]
Terrain Modeling Features
- Create surveys from scratch or instantly apply ‘intelligent’ markers to your existing survey points.
- Convert almost any existing survey type such as 2D markers, blocks, points in 3D space, contour lines etc.
- Move any markers in your drawing and their associated XYZ label automatically updates to reflect the new position!
- Change the properties of intelligent markers to suit your company standards e.g. color, layer, text style etc.
- Easily create impressive 3D surface terrains covering vast areas with one click. Ideal for visualization and land studies!
- Using advanced algorithms, GlobalCAD Terrain can produce these models as a polyface mesh or solids.
- Using polylines you can confine the terrain model to a given boundary line or isolate buildings and areas of water.
- Conversion tools are available to instantly transform existing surface meshes to volumetric solid models.