AutoCAD LISP & Diesel book for programmers – contains eight clearly written chapters, 108 pages of invaluable content so that you can learn AutoLISP – DCL -Diesel language quickly.
This book will walk you through building your first Auto LISP program, plus features a detailed reference of LISP functions as well.
- Introduction to the AutoLISP Language
- Step-by-step tutorials
- How to write useful code w/ AutoLISP
- What is DCL?
- All about DCL tiles & attributes
- Reference of AutoLISP functions
- Understanding Diesel.
- Using Diesel in menu & toolbars!
- Using Diesel with AutoLISP
This book is suitable for all releases of AutoCAD and allows you to quickly learn AutoCAD programming and provides hands-on approach to AutoCAD Lisp, DLC and Diesel programing. You’ll get a a more in depth resource than what you get with Autodesk’s documentation with Tailoring AutoLISP .
Tailoring AutoLISP Chapter Overview:
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Autolisp
- Chapter 2: Your first Autolisp program
- Chapter 3: Concise LISP Function Reference
- chapter 4: Introduction to DCL
- Chapter 5: DCL reference
- Chapter 6: Introduction to Diesel
- Chapter 7: Diesel in menus and Lisp
- Chapter 8 — Scripts
AutoCAD Programming book’s features
- All illustrations in full color.
- Formatted for printing on standard 8.5×11 paper.
- Margins designed for three-hole punching.