Tailoring AutoCAD 2010 CUI is a AutoCAD book for learning user interface customization system, also known as CUI. This is part 2 of in the tailoring for AutoCAD series.
This is a book can viewed as a PDF or be printed with a margin and holes marked for punching, then placed into a binder.
This CAD book features :
- Guided tour of CUI.
- Commands and system variables for CUI.
- Comprehensive coverage of ribbons, toolbars, keystroke shortcuts, and more.
- Tutorials on creating all customizations.
- Dozens of tips.
Tailoring AutoCAD 2010 CUI just updated!
- Updated for AutoCAD 2010
- New! -customizing the new contextual tabs.
- Added CUIX file format.
- New CUIX-related commands undocumented by Autodesk.
- Also features underdocumented by Autodesk!
Also features these topics!
- Flyout grouping.
- Split button drop-downs.
- Drop-down behavior.
- Panel launchers.
- Slideout properties.
As with all of our CAD books:
- All illustrations in full color.
- Formatted for printing on standard 8.5×11 paper.
- Margins designed for three-hole punching.
- Special pricing for bulk and educational purchases.
- Complimentary subscription to the weekly newsletter.
contents of tailoring autocad 2010 cui ebook
- Working with CUI
- Tailoring Workspaces
- Toolbars & Quick Access Toolbar
- Ribbon Tabs, Panels, and Contextual Tabs
- Menu Bar
- Quick Properties
- Rollover Tooltips
- Shortcut Menus
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Temporary Override Keys
- Double Click Actions
- Tailoring Mouse Buttons
- Loading LISP Files
- Legacy Section
Other AutoCAD books in this series:
- Part 1 – Tailoring AutoCAD 2010 (not yet available).
- Part 2 – Tailoring AutoCAD 2010 CUI
- Part 3 – Tailoring AutoLISP – DCL – Diesel