Tailoring AutoCAD – the customizing e-book by ralph grabowski.
Tailoring AutoCAD is our most popular e-book updated for AutoCAD 2010. Learn to customize AutoCAD –from user interfaces to dynamic blocks.
The 258-page PDF book has this additional material:
- Changes made to AutoCAD 2010.
- Intial Setup, changing AutoCAD’s installation, moving licenses.
- CAD management tools.
(Note: because this ebook is getting too big, some chapters found in earlier editions were moved to their own ebooks: dynamic blocks, CUI, and Cal and QuickCalc.)
The ebook features:
- Updated for AutoCAD 2010 with 2010 icon marking new items.
- All illustrations in full color.
- Formatted for printing on standard 8.5×11 paper.
- Margins designed for three-hole punching.
- Complimentary subscription to upFront.eZine
About the author
Ralph Grabowski has authored and co-authored 100+ books on CAD management, ArchiCAD, AutoCAD, Generic CADD, IntelliCAD, MicroStation, TurboCAD, VDraft, Visio, HTML, and VRML. He is the editor of two e-newsletters, upFront.eZine and iCommunique , and maintains a Weblog at worldcadaccess.com/typepad.com
Mr Grabowski received his B.A.Sc (’80) degree in civil engineering from the University of British Columbia. He currently works and lives in the beautiful Central Fraser Valley region of British Columbia, Canada.