Tailoring AutoCAD CUI – the “mini” e-book for AutoCAD users now available in three editions: for AutoCAD 2006/2007, AutoCAD 2008, and AutoCAD 2009. This e-book is contains tutorials for learning AutoCAD’s user interface customization system. The e-book features:
Tailoring AutoCAD 2009 CUI Features
- Guided tour of CUI.
- Commands and system variables for CUI.
- Comprehensive coverage of toolbars, menus, icon editor, and more. Tutorials on creating customizations.
- Dozens of tips.
New in Tailoring AutoCAD 2009 CUI ebook:
- New! Coverage of the ribbon, quick access toolbar, rollover tooltips, and quick properties.
- New! Complete reference to the Options dialog box.
- New! Updates for AutoCAD 2009.
- New! Windows Vista screen grabs.
As with all of our e-books:
- All illustrations in full color.
- Formatted for printing on standard 8.5×11 paper.
- Margins designed for three-hole punching.
contents of tailoring autocad 2009 cui ebook
- Working with CUI
- Toolbars & Quick Access Toolbar
- Menu Bar & Browser
- Ribbon Tabs & Panels
- Quick Properties
- Rollover Tooltips
- Shortcut Menus
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Temporary Override Keys
- Double Click Actions
- Tailoring Mouse Buttons
- Loading LISP Files
- Legacy Section