Mechanical Power Tools is a tooling add-on for AutoCAD. Includes a parametric parts library of nuts, bolts, holes, fasteners, etc., along with datum dimensioning, hole charting, block management, mechanical utilities, plot stamping, and more.
[nggallery id=29 template=caption]
Mechanical Power Tools Features
- Easy to use dialog interface makes setup and creation of fasteners a snap.
- Parametric generation of all nuts, bolts, fasteners, holes, and shapes.
- Create and maintain multiple layer schemes for different customers.
- Includes Block Manager, a powerful organizational tool.
- Includes complete parametric AISC structural steel shapes.
- Mating Piece Option automatically calculates the correct thread engagement.
- Power Edit allows you to change any feature parametrically.
- Power Swap allows you to change your fasteners to any hole type.
- Includes Hole Charting, Datum Dimensioning, and much, much more!
Whats New In Mechanical Power Tools?
- Autocad 2010 Compatibility
- 64-bit Autocad Support
- Newer Simplified Licensing
- Machine Screws, Sheet Metal Screws.
- Phillips or Spline sockets for some fasteners.
- Low Head Socket Head Cap Screws.
- T-Head Bolts, Hex Flange Nuts.
- New sizes with nuts and washers.
- New Detail Enlargement Feature.
- Tapped Holes and Tap Extensions now include an option for Flat Bottoms.
- Attach Option in Washers and Nuts allows you to easily insert a Nut or Washer on an existing fastener.
- Revised and greatly improved Hole Charter
Note: The download is a fully functional demonstration of MPT 4, but it only works for 60 minutes per session. Once you register, you will receive a code that will unlock the product and give you the full version.
Need help or have a question? Call us at 877-933-3929 M-F, 8-5 Pac Time
You can also use our contact form and we'll get back with you.