Looking for Landscape Software for AutoCAD and BricsCAD with all the bells and whistles? Landscape 2016 is a complete landscape design and architectural solution that will simplify the way you work!.
Landscape 2016 runs directly inside AutoCAD / Bricscad and includes many toolbars that integrate seamlessy with your existing palettes and menu setups. the landscape software ships with both 2D & 3D design libraries and features:
Landscape Design Software Features
- Landscape 2016 contains over 1200 landscaping symbols!
- Blocks are all fully indexed into easy to find categories
- Ships with extensive landscape design library & plant database
- Render ready 3D model libraries
- Includes ‘interior architecture’ library in both 2D and 3D
- 3d objects include applied materials for fast photo realistic results
- Includes block manager to easily store blocks and design details
- Surface terrains tool included featuring one-click creation of your survey data
- Cost estimator and scheduler for your plant libraries and more
- Bi-directionally hot-link drawings with Microsoft Excel or export to Excel
- Hatch Manager/ Creator. Use existing drawing objects to create hatches
- Includes hundreds of professionally crafted hatch patterns
- Also includes complex line types for architecture, landscape design and GIS
- Supports the entire family of AutoCAD and now Bricscad v10!
Landscape 2016 is an add-on for AutoCAD / Bricscad and requires one or more of AutoCAD-based platforms to be pre-installed on user computer.
Landscape 2016 will run seamlessly in AutoCAD, AutoCAD Architecture, AutoCAD Civil 3D, AutoCAD Land Desktop and AutoCAD Map 3D. The software can be installed on a standalone computer or network drive (you can connect the entire design team with total network support options).