If you are looking for an easy on hand approach to learning AutoCAD’s Ribbon, Menu and Toolbars, look no further. This book will explain all you need to become proficient at using the AutoCAD CUI.
Tailoring CUI for AutoCAD 2011/12 ebook:
- Working and editing the CUI.
- Fully updated for AutoCAD 2011 and 2012.
- New extensive reference of all ribbon panel elements.
Learn how to edit the CUI in AutoCAD today – this is a downloadable e-book for learning how to modify and edit AutoCAD’s custom user interface.
Tailoring AutoCAD Books features:
- Take a detailed tour of the AutoCAD CUI.
- Learn commands and system variables for CUI.
- Explore AutoCAD ribbons, toolbars, keystroke shortcuts and more
- Includes Tutorials on creating all customizations.
- Many tips on how to edit the CUI for AutoCAD
This book also includes:
- All illustrations in full color.
- Formatted for printing on standard 8.5×11 paper.
- Margins designed for three-hole punching.
- Special pricing for bulk and educational purchases.
Contents of Tailoring Cui for Autocad 2011/12 ebook
- Working with CUI
- Tailoring Workspaces
- Toolbars and Quick Access Toolbar
- Ribbon part i: Tabs
- Ribbon part ii: Panels
- Ribbon part iii: Contextual Tabs
- Menu Bar
- Quick Properties
- Rollover Tooltips
- Shortcut Menus
- Keyboard Shortcuts and Temporary Override Keys
- Double Click Actions
- Tailoring Mouse Buttons
- Loading LISP Files
- Legacy Section
Need help or have a question? Call us at 877-933-3929 M-F, 8-5 Pac Time
You can also use our contact form and we'll get back with you.