Create hatch patterns inside AutoCAD and manage hatch libraries. Build your own hatch patterns from scratch add them to your existing PAT files in second.
With Hatch Manager you can also create your own unique patterns from existing drawing objects.
Let us know if you would like a demo of this software – note that AutoCAD Full is required.
[foldergallery folder=”wp-content/uploads/products/create-autocad-hatch” title=”Click To View Hatch Manager”]
This AutoCAD add-ons also includes hundreds of professionally pre-drawn hatch patterns including:
- Landscape Design
- Interior Design
Hatch Manager that integrates with AutoCAD
The Hatch Manager also links directly to AutoCAD’s Boundary Hatch (BHatch) ensuring all your patterns remain fully featured with options such as associative and non-associative.
Patterns are organized within distinct libraries with advanced viewing capabilities. They can be identified fast and are accessible right when you need them.
Hatch Manager Features
- Converts your blocks, shapes and logos directly in to custom hatch patterns.
- Capture and extract patterns from any drawing object(s) directly into AutoCAD BHatch.
- Manage your hatch patterns organize, print and view them easily.
- Protect your hatch patterns with a password if needed.
- Browse and compare entries using the intuitive Expand feature
- Includes network support options
Contact us today for a trial.