EFM is an IntelliCAD / AutoCAD File Manager and DWF / Image viewer rolled in one. It allows the use of these CAD files without loading AutoCAD and features a powerful tool set to both create and organize a wide ranges of file formats.
Managing AutoCAD /Image Files and Archives with EFM is simple and easy. The full version ships with a complete set of utilities: EFM Quick View + PLT Viewer and batch converter + DWG Viewer and converter.
AutoCAD File Manager Overview
- Share a variety of file formats with non-CAD users
- Convert DWF to DWG formats; PLT to DXF format
- Convert DWG and PLT to PDF and DWF formats
- Supports AutoCAD 2012 & Earlier!
- Support Line Merge for any single page PDF file
This AutoCAD File Manager provides direct access to AutoCAD/IntelliCAD commands (Open, Insert, XREF, Plot). Simply click on the icons for external programs to executes the programs with user-defined parameters.
You can perform Block Management with AutoCAD/IntelliCAD: drag and drop DWG blocks or raster images organized in folders and libraries from EFM directly to the AutoCAD screen.
The full version of the AutoCAD File Manager includes batch processing with AutoCAD/IntelliCAD: evaluates LISP or SCRIPT macros on selected drawings. EFM can also send PLT files directly to plotter.
An easy to use built in screen capture allows you to export to JPEG and BMP formats without the need to use graphic software.
Import many of CAD file and image formats
Supports: DWG, DXF, PLT, HPGL/2, PDF, DWF, BMP, CALS, ECW, EMF, DC5, EPS, ICO, WMF, JPG, GIF, PCX, TARGA, TIFF, PNG, HTML, RTL, SVG, CGM, DOC, TXT, SLD, SLB, XLS, and RTF.
CAD viewer and graphic image organizer
- Locates, retrieves, views, and plot files quickly
- Attaches descriptions to files and directories
- Searches and find files quickly using a built in database
The file manager includes these CAD viewers
- DWG/DXF file viewer (view, print, and rotate 3D CAD drawings; redlining; file conversion)
- PLT (HPGL/2) file viewer (view and print PLT (plot or HPLG/2) files; save files in DWF, WMF, PDF, TIFF formats)
- Raster file viewer
Features Built-In Search
You can attach descriptions to files and directories in customized fields, without limits to the amount of text. Power search is available based on file properties and keywords used in description fields .
Explorer-Like Interface For CAD & Image Files
- Flexible file manipulation using both the Explorer and DOS methods
- Hot directories
- Reporting: print, export to Excel, create HTML files
- Retrieve deleted files from the recycle bin of other machines on the network
Supports internal Pack/Unpack archives
- Unpack supports the following file types: ZIP, GZ, BH, LHA, LZH, RAR. JAR , CAB, ARJ, ARC, ACE, ZOO
- Pack supports the following file types: ZIP, CAB, LHA, JAR, GZ, BH.
- Archiving supports self-extacting .EXE files, including creation of multidisk archives.
The Archiving feature allows you such operations as viewing without extracting, copying to folder (extracting), dragging and dropping from archive (extracting) and to archive (adding a new file to archive) and many others.
EFM installs easily, loads fast, and is optimized for high-efficiency work with AutoCAD/IntelliCAD. EFM creates order out of chaos, helps you organize your work, and saves you time and money.