Our Electrical & Fluid Power Block Library contains over 2850 AutoCAD symbols, all accessible with a drop down menu system. Recently updated!
- Combined Libraries now contain over 2750 symbols
- Electrical Library with ANSI Y32.2 and IEC617 specs
- Fluid Power Library complies with ISO1219
- Compatible with new AutoCAD CUI menu format
- Runs in AutoCAD 13 – 2013
- Also Compatible with AutoCAD LT 95 – 2012
- Brief symbol description incorporated in drop down menus
- ANSI and ISO Prototype Drawings Provided
- Electrical and Fluid Power Symbols use same unit size
- Customized Linetypes for Schematics
- Rapid retrieval of previously selected Image (Icon) Menu
- Section covering Electrical Logic Elements
- Enlarged section covering Pneumatics
- Section covering Sandwich Valves and Manifolds
- Descriptions of symbols in the sidebar menu for easy identification
- AutoCAD Blocks drawn on Layer 0 with a snap value of 0.2 (2.0) and a grid setting of 0.4 (8.0)
This block library for AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT also includes circuit breakers along with pressure, limit, float and pull cord switches and more.. Relay coils, contacts, timers, and a wide range of 1, 2, & 3 pole combination starters are also included. See list below for more.
Free Install Offer - if you need help we offer a remote install to your computer, small app provided. Call us at 877-933-3929 for more.
Please wait while video loads…
The Electrical AutoCAD block library includes :
- Symbol Elements
- Conductors and connecting devices
- Passive components – resistors, capacitors, inductors etc
- Production and conversion of electrical energy
- Switchgear, control gear and protective devices
- Measuring instruments, lamps and signaling devices
Includes bells, buzzers, horns, signal lights, capacitors, resistors, disconnects, fuses and circuit breakers along with pressure, limit, float and pull cord switches. Relay coils, contacts, timers, and a wide range of 1, 2, & 3 pole combination starters are included.
Click to open
Induction and commutator motor symbols, transformers, logic elements and a small selection of solid state devices and a wide range of selector switches, complete with optional cam tables, are provided.
Since the IEC 617 Standard is metric, all the symbols have been drawn to fit on ISO sized drawings. If required, the symbols can be inserted into ANSI sized drawings and then scaled down. Brief descriptions have been assigned to the symbols.
The Fluid Power block library includes:
- Valve outlines, solenoids, actuators, fixed and variable flow controls and over 100 center spool configurations.
- Also included are filters, heat exchangers, relief valves, cylinders, pumps, motors, check valves, motion control valves. reducing and regulating valves.
- The latest version (6.5) includes extensive ranges of mobile, electro-hydraulic valves, and over 400 sandwich valves.
Need help or have a question? Call us at 877-933-3929 M-F, 8-5 Pac Time
You can also use our contact form and we'll get back with you.