We’ve added a new practical utility to count and highlight selected AutoCAD entities.
With the new release of “Count & Highlight ®”, any AutoCAD user (novice or expert) can count and locate blocks, attributes, texts or any other entity, having them highlighted so as to find them at a glance.
Count & Highlight Features:
- Supports AutoCAD 2004-2012
- Searches and counts any AutoCAD entity.
- Searches blocks, attribute values and texts, by specific user input.
- Highlights all required entities on the current Layout or Model tab.
- Invisible attributes are counted and located on the drawing.
Counting is sorted by layout tab. Then it’s your choice to move, copy, or delete the highlighted entities by editing the selection.
Visit AutoCAD Product Page to purchase.