Bend, Oregon –
CADavenue is announcing a new 2019 release of AViCAD, which is a full CAD Application including tools for Mechanical Process Plant and Piping Design and Architectural drawings.
AViCAD provides an all in one CAD packages for Engineers, Architects and Draftspersons with a AutoCAD®-like interface.
The new CAD application is also compatible with the latest 2019 DWG file format and offers the same commands and pull down menus found in other competing products. One highlighted feature of AViCAD is the CAD programs affordability. When compared agaist AutoCAD® 2019, AViCAD it is approximately one eighth the price.
“AViCAD really provides an exciting direction for us. As the CAD marketplace changes we must also create new avenues.” explains Victor Abela, director of CADavenue. “Over the last couple of years we’ve been exploring different ways of compiling our top selling engineering tools into one standalone CAD application, but doing so without the huge price markup to the consumer. AViCAD not only offers the affordability we aimed for but also provides the user with hundreds of tools needed to produce entire drawings at a fraction of the time of what you will find using other CAD packages.”
AViCAD features include:
- Now DWG 2.5-2019 support
- Windows 7,8 64 bit compatible
- Hundreds of bonus utilities
- One step 2 minute installation
- Integrated Mechanical, Piping, HVAC & Structural tools
- Built-In Architectural utilities at no extra cost
- AutoCAD® like interface and familiar commands
- Easypay option available
- 30-day try before you buy trial
Uses for AViCAD include:
- Process Plant and Piping Design.
- Ductwork Design and Layouts.
- Structural and Mechanical Engineering Drawings
- Detailed 2D plan drawings and 3-D models
- Piping and Ducting Schedules and Bill of materials etc.
- Isometric piping drawings
- Architectural drafting and design
- Create building elements such as walls, roofs and stairs
- Draw interior design and layouts
Pricing and Availability:
US$ 799 (exact price may vary from country to country). AVICAD is available in the U.S. at CADavenue.com and AViCAD.com. A 30-day trial download is available at www.avicad.com/download An EasyPay option is also available for AViCAD and will cost $49 at signup repeating each month.
CADavenue is a distributor of Piping Software and CAD based engineering software products for a wide range of applications ranging from Mechanical, Piping, HVAC and Structural Steel Detailing. For more information about the company, latest news, and purchasing information.