pdf2cad Pro delivers the power to convert PDF into editable CAD files via a command line tool. Conversions can be performed directly on the command line, integrated in scripts using technologies such as ASP or Java, or invoked by a watch directory to instantly convert PDF files when they appear in a folder.
- Using popular exchange formats – DXF & HPGL
- PDF files can be converted to a single drawing or a page range
- Conversions using technologies such as ASP or Java
- resulting vector objects and text can be opened and manipulated in most popular CAD applications such as AutoCAD and Microstation
- Annual throughput is limited to 10,000 files
- UNIX users need the Web Image Server