Animations with AutoCAD 2012 is another new edition of tutorial e-books for AutoCAD 2011 and later.
This 112-page e-book shows you how to use AutoCAD’s animation and interactive walkthrough systems. The e-book features:
AutoCAD Animation Book Teaches You How To:
- Record animations along paths.
- Save path animations as movie files.
- Walk and fly through 3D models.
- Adjust walkthrough speed and field of view.
- Make interactive walkthroughs.Creating view-based animations (“shot” or “show” motion).
- Edit animations with Movie Maker.
- Test with the GSB commands.
- Dozens of helpful tips and step-by-step tutorials.
- And a history of AutoFlix.
This AutoCAD book is updated with:
- New! Shot motion animation (NavSMotion command)
- New! Interactive navigation (NavSWheel command)
- New! Navigation bar (NavBar command)
- Updated text for AutoCAD 2011 and 2012.
- Updated figures for Windows 7. Updated for Movie Maker 2011.
- More tutorials and twice as many pages!
- New! Book layout created by designer Katrina Grabowski.
And as with all of our AutoCAD e-books:
- All illustrations in full color.
- Formatted for printing on standard 8.5×11 paper.
- Margins designed for three-hole punching.
inside animations with autocad 2012
chapter 1: introduction to animation
Before There Were AniPaths, There Was AutoFlix . Invoking Animations. Animation Commands. Animation Commands. Interactivity Commands. Facilitation Commands. View Menu. Toolbars. Ribbon. Shot Motion Interface. Steering Wheels. Navigation Bar
chapter 2: recording animations
AniPath Records Animations. Camera, Target, and Path. Camera. Customizing Camera Glyphs. Target. Path. Circles and Ellipses . Closed Polylines. Closed Splines and Helixes. The Target Point on Paths. Motion Path Animation Dialog Box. Camera Section. Target Section. Animation Settings Section. Visual Style Settings. Camera/Target Combinations. Animation Preview Window. Controlling the Playback. Visual Styles. Save As Dialog Box. Animation Settings Dialog Box. Field of View (aka Lens Length). Tutorial: Creating an Animation. Editing the Camera. Grips Editing. Not Moving the Camera and Target. Changing the Field of View. Seeing the Camera’s View. Camera Properties
chapter 3: interactive animation
3dWalk – Walking Through Models. Tutorial: Walking in 3D. Position Locator Palette. WalkFlySettings . Related System Variables. 3dFly – Flying Through Models. Navigation Bar. NavBar Settings. 3D Mouse Modes. NavBar Options. Related System Variable. Steering Wheels. Using Steering Wheels. Steering Wheel Zoom . Steering Wheel Center. Steering Wheel Anatomy. Steering Wheel Pan. Steering Wheel Orbit. Steering Wheel Walk. Steering Wheel Look. Steering Wheel Up/Down. Steering Wheel Rewind. Steering Wheel Options. Steering Wheel Settings. Related System Variables
chapter 4: shot motion animation
NavSMotion — The Shot Motion Interface. Shot Motion Control Panel. Category and View Thumbnail Interface. Shot View’s Right-click Menu. Related Commands and System Variables. Cinematic Shot Properties Dialog Box in Model Space. Tutorial: Creating A Shot Motion Animation. Naming Views and Categories. Specifying the Animation Type. Specifying Animation Parameters. Transition Type. Motion Type. Cinematic Shot Properties Dialog Box in Layout Tab. Previewing and Viewing the Animation. Taking a Second Shot. Tutorial: Creating A Slide Show Animation. Tutorial: Creating A Walkthrough Animation. Adding Backgrounds to Animations. View — Alternative Animation Properties Editing. Processing High Quality Animation Movies.
appendix A: editing with movie maker
How to Get your Copy of Movie Maker. About MovieMaker. Version History of Movie Maker. Tutorial: Editing AutoCAD Videos with Movie Maker. Adding Titles. Adding Text Overlays. Adding Visual Effects. Adding Transition Effects. Adding Music. Saving the Movie.
appendix B: testing with gsb
Tutorial: Using GSB Commands. Benchmarks. Antz. FBX Materials. Clipping Planes. Sample Point Clouds. Debugging. Orbiting Speed Tests. Resize Windows.
Need help or have a question? Call us at 877-933-3929 M-F, 8-5 Pac Time
You can also use our contact form and we'll get back with you.