This is an Architectural Blocks Library that is easily accessed from your AutoCAD pull-down menu. The library is easy to use and fully compatible with both AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT versions 2000 through 2010.
This library will save you hours of drawing time. Contains 524 architectural symbols that are easily accessed from a pull-down menu.
Click to open
There’s nothing to learn. Just load the library in AutoCAD and go!
30 day money-back guarantee.
It’s easy to use:This library can be easily loaded into AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT’s menu bar for quick access. Full instructions are included. There’s no need to browse through folders every time you need to insert a symbol. It’s user-friendly interface allows you to simply point and click to choose from a wide range of architectural symbols and insert them using Imperial (inch) units.
524 Architectural Blocks in the following categories:
- Doors- This set contains door swings in plan and elevation view
- Windows-This set contains double-hung, fixed, horizontal sliding, and projected windows in plan and elevation views.
- Appliances-This set contains: refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, clothes washer/dryer, microwave and much more.
- Construction Details-This set contains symbols for construction details: end views of lumber, wall sections, gutters, and more.
- Furniture-This set contains: desks, tables, chairs and more.
- People-This set contains various views of typical people.
- Plumbing Fixtures-This set contains: tubs, urinals, toilets, sinks, and more in plan and elevation views.
- Trees, Shrubs-This set contains various trees and shrubs in plan and elevation
- Vehicles-This set contains various trucks and cars in plan and elevation views.
- Miscellaneous-This set contains: ladders, railing and more.
- Stairs-This set contains multiple stair arrangements with 11″ treads and 7″ risers.
Need help or have a question? Call us at 877-933-3929 M-F, 8-5 Pac Time
You can also use our contact form and we'll get back with you.