AcroPlot Pro converts an array of file formats including PDF and DWF. AcroPlot Pro will serve as a nexus for CAD Professionals everywhere.
Converts from: DWG, DXF, DOC, TXT, RTF, XLS, BMP, CALS, JPG, GIF, TIFF, PLT and more.
Converts to: PDF, DWF, BMP, CALS, JPG, GIF, GP4, PNG, TIFF
Works With or Without AutoCAD! No AutoCAD application is required to run AcroPlot Pro! But if you do have AutoCAD 2000-2010 or one of the vertical applications installed it will use AutoCAD to plot which results in higher quality and smaller PDF files.
Acroplot Pro Features
- Includes a full version of the PDF Printer Driver to create PDF files from any application.
- Converts all major office, various CAD, and graphics formats.
- Create single or multi-paged PDF and DWF files.
- Merge existing DWF files into one multi-paged DWF 6 files.
- Full support for AutoCAD 14 and newer. Also supports all vertical applications including ADT, MDT, LDDT, and Map.
- Powerful built-in viewer allows users to create and convert without AutoCAD installed!
- Convert legacy PLT, TIFF, CALS, and GP4 files to either DWF or PDF.
- Automatic rotation of PLT and graphics files ensures the proper orientation every time.
- Built-in engineering paper sizes and complete customizable paper sizes insures that output can meet any standard or requirement.
- Includes the AcroPlot Jr. program also for conversion from inside of AutoCAD.
Acroplot Pro Review
Read AcroPlot Pro review