This Office Layout addon for AutoCAD is a featured packed tool for the design of office spaces. Perfect for facilities management, space planning, office designers and glazed partition manufacturers.
[foldergallery folder=”wp-content/uploads/products/3d-office” title=”Click To View AutoCAD design & space planning in 3D”]
Click to open
3D Office Layout Features:
- Integrates 100% with AutoCAD.
- Easy Pull-down menu.
- Graphical Tutorial included.
Office Drawing Tool Features:
This popular space planning software features panels and partitions, doors with auto-tags plus office furniture blocks and much more.
- Automatic fitting panels.
- Automatic osnaps for faster drawing.
- Automatic ID tags with attributes.
- Feature 3 sizes of modular panels (15 types).
- Also featuere 3 types of doors.
- Includes 11 types of office furniture furnished in editable blocks.
- Each office design element has its unique layer.
- Supports Metric (M, CM and MM) and Imperial units.
Now updated & tested – AutoCAD r14-2019 and ADT!! It features many tools for office Layout is design & spacing planning.
How Office Layout works
First start by picking 2 points, or 1 point and a distance, glazed or solid modular office partitions are created in AutoCAD as fast as you draw a line.
Distances are calculated between module centerlines. You can toggle between glazed and solid panels using a replacement tool which is included .
Single and double doors with selected size and swing can be inserted on partition openings, automatically generated.
Each partition module and door has its own ID tag, which is inserted automatically.
Complete the design by inserting office furniture blocks (included with the program) and identify the each room in your office layout with a two-field ID tag.