Our Piping Blocks Library and P&ID Symbols combination , contains many block and symbols for ACAD 2006 thru 2020 and ACAD LT 2006 thru 2020.
We refer to this library as the 2Pack Piping Symbols bundle for AutoCAD / AutoCAD LT because we have combined two easy to use libraries into one big package.
Click image above to run slideshow
2Pack Piping Symbols bundle includes:
- Professional Industry Standard Symbols draw at 1:1 scale.
- Complete block collection containing Flanged, Butweld, Joint, Socketweld, Threaded & More .
- Equipment blocks for the Petroleum, Chemical and other process industries.
- Symbols for creating Piping System/Flow Diagrams.
- Commercial symbols used drawn to ANSI/AWWA & ANSI/ASME specs.
- Cast iron / forged steel Flanged style fittings blocks – drawn to actual physical sizes.
- Industry Standard Layout of drafting sheets and commonly used drafting blocks.
- Valved fittings library. All parts are drawn to actual physical sizes. Includes Angle, Ball, Check, Diaphragm, Gate, Globe and Plug Valves
- Blocks for Weldolets, Thredolets, Sockolets included – all drawn to actual physical sizes.
- Blocks also included PVC socket fittings – sizes 3/8″ through 24″
- This library also contains 220 P&ID symbols
User documentation is also included – simple to follow help file will walk you through how to load the blocks. We also provide you with free remote installations if needed.
11,000 AutoCAD blocks are included in this bundle. All symbols are fully compatible with both AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT versions 2006 through 2020.
This piping software includes a custom designed icon dialog-box menu system so that you can located the block you need quickly.
Don’t have AutoCAD? No problem. Contact us about other Piping Blocks available in DXF format available, which can be imported into most CAD applications.
We also have other Block Bundles available plus a complete listing of each library that can be purchased individually.
More about this piping add-on
All symbols and parts are supplied in DWG format. Please note: we have other libraries available in DXF (standard CAD formats) that can be easily import into most CAD programs.
Please note that all the symbols and parts constructed on default layer (level) zero (0) or one (1) depending on the brand of CAD software used. if you are in AutoCAD users, all block entities are assigned to a “bylayer” status.
Compatible with AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT 2006 and newer
330 megabytes of available disc space required
These libraries are extremely easy to install. You’ll be up and running in no time. Download right after ordering during normal business hours.
Our Added Offer – we’ll install this for you remotely using a small downloadable screen share app is provided. Call us at 877-933-3929 for more.
If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, return it for a full refund.